domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

HELLO DEAR PARENTS AND STUDENTS!

ENGLISH PROJECT

“READERS ARE THE LEADERS”


BODY PARTS


PARTS OF THE HOUSE


NUMBERS 1 TO 10




My best wishes for you in this year 2017!



MERRY CHRISTMAS


IGNACIAN VALUES AND VIRTUES

DECEMBER
VIRTUE: GENEROSITY





CLICK HERE:  and read about what generosity means


VIRTUE OF THE WEEK
DECEMBER 5- 9


"I will give my full time and attention if someone talks to me"


VIRTUE: FORTITUDE


THE VIRTUE OF THE WEEK

VALUE OF THE WEEK: “I always finish what I have started”

CLICK HERE and have a moment to see something very important.




I take my turn to speak in class.



Remember this video children. We have some rules in the classroom:



CLICK HERE and read more suggestions related to the topic.



YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS SCHOOL PERIOD 
2016-2017

It is a big pleasure to work with your children again this school year. 
We are going to work as a team.
Please, have your children practice English all the time at home.
Here is a video of the classroom rules that we watched at school.



Bye. See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario